We have RN's, LPN's, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistants, CNA's and Personal Companions dedicated to your health and quality of life.
Our caring and qualified staff can offer you:
- Comprehensive client assessment by a registered nurse.
- Specialty medical supplies.
- Medication instruction and monitoring
- Personal care provided by licensed professionals who are CPR certified
- Background Checks are performed on all employees to ensure your comfort.
- Licensed and qualified RN’s and LPN’s who provide:
- Medical Assessments
- Medication Set up, Dispensing, and Monitoring
- Communication between Client, Family, and Physician
- Administration of Intervenous Medications
- Wound Care
- Colostomy Care
Restores patient's function
- Injury prevention
- Certified Nurse’s Assistants who provide:
- Personal Bathing, Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence
- Feeding and Special Diet
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Assisting in all Activities of Daily Living
- Compassionate Personal Companions who assist in:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Medication Reminders
- 24 Hour Care
- Relief for current care givers
Please feel free to call with any questions regarding long term healthcare insurance, or Veterans Benefits.
We are willing to work with our home healthcare clients financially based on need.